In the past week, I've been relying on several Google products heavily to facilitate a group project outside this class. I've never used Google Sites very much before, so I was partly astounded when I was able to create a fully functional and pretty site in less than an hour. It doesn't do everything I would want, but for the amount of effort I put into it, I'll take it.
For our HCI project, we're going to be using Drupal to support the backend of our documentation uploading site. Drupal is very effective in the same sense as the Google tools, because it provides a high level of modularity. My current task is to browse through as many lists of Drupal modules as I can, and hopefully find some ones that might be useful for us to implement. This has yielded some results so far, but the larger question still remains of how exactly we're going to integrate everything together on the website so we can provide the best experience for users to upload and view images and video.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment